Group Product Marketing Manager, Platform (Remote)
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Platform Product Marketing Group. The Platform PMM Group will generate customer insights that inform Grammarly's platform product strategy, lead go-to-market for a suite of product offerings, including our desktop apps, mobile and developer offerings, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth.
Grammarly’s Product Marketing team innovates and uncovers market insights and customer opportunities that influence and shape our product roadmap. Product Marketing Managers at Grammarly are:
- Curious: They seek to understand the why and how.
- Strategic: They know their product, market, customers, and business.
- Story-driven and customer-obsessed: They’re excellent writers who build precise, compelling, and distinctive product positioning with compelling reasons to believe.
- Opinionated: They’re grounded in user insights and data, and they operate with trust and influence because they’re dedicated to the best outcome for our business and customers.
- Collaborative: They bring people together to work toward a common goal.
As the Platform PMM Lead, you will continue to establish and build Grammarly’s platform product offering.
In this critical role, you will:
- Own the development of messaging, positioning, marketing content, and go-to-market strategies for our platform portfolio, including desktop and mobile client apps, as well as our partner and developer ecosystem offerings. This role will own our overall platform narrative.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and execute product launches, feature updates, and partnership integrations with enterprise clients.
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Analytics team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.).
- Enable ecosystem sellers with training and tools to be successful, including pitch decks, product demos, use cases, and battle cards.
- Lead strategic planning by partnering with product, sales & operations, and marketing to develop and deploy annual and quarterly plans aligned to the company's OKRs and strategic goals.
- Lead the Platform product marketing team, managing team performance and supporting career development and growth.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Understands the marketing goals, processes, and frameworks of SaaS and consumer products.
- While you thrive in ambiguity, you are also highly organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about designing and implementing processes to keep everyone on track to grow a global business.
- Is hyper-focused on action with results and uses this lens every day to assess their own performance.
- Can craft a compelling narrative around a business problem and explain complex, technical features in words that anyone can understand; possesses the writing chops to articulate benefits effectively to customers, and has the presentation skills to persuade internally.
- Can run sales enablement motions that lead to well-supported sales and customer success teams and win customers and grow revenue.
- Is an experienced leader and manager of product marketers.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $77,000-$190,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make your communication clear and effective, wherever you write.