Sourcing Lead (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
Become part of an amazing recruiting team at Zillow Group! As a Technical Sourcing Lead, you will improve, steer and execute on sourcing strategies and processes to support our recruiting goals. You will manage a team of sourcers focused on building a representative pipeline of talent for our Data Science & Analytics, Product Management and Product Design teams. This role will report to the Sourcing Manager, partnering closely with other recruiting leaders as well as cross functional teams (i.e. Program Managers, Equity & Belonging, Recruiting Operations, etc.). If you thrive on ownership, innovation and cross team collaboration to find amazing talent, come join us!
- Develop and drive scalable sourcing strategies for our Data Science & Analytics, Product Management and Product Design teams
- You will have the opportunity to be hands-on -- jumping in to source on a req or two, leveraging your knowledge and expertise with various sourcing tools to find and engage the best talent for Zillow
- Provide guidance, mentorship and career development to your team -- measuring and motivating them along the way to achieving their performance goals
- Drive adoption, optimization and utilization of all sourcing channels, platforms and tools
- Use data to analyze and optimize sourcing processes and pipelines
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders and client groups
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
Who you are
- 5+ years of technical sourcing and/or recruiting experience within a fast-paced organization
- Experience leading high performing recruiting/sourcing teams, managing direct reports
- Proven track record of success in both pipeline and requisition-based environments
- Passionate about the sourcing function within a recruiting organization
- Ability to think strategically and proactively - solving challenges with clear and concise solutions
- Understanding of innovative sourcing techniques and practices to identify, engage and land passive representative talent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagine the way home.