This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic Human Resources Manager to join our People and Culture (HR) team. You will be a strategic advisor to management and employees in Zillow Group’s Industry Development team which includes our partnerships with MLS’, broker relationships and our b2b brand dotloop. You will oversee activities including employee relations, workforce planning, organizational integration and culture building.
This role reports to the Director, HR for Industry Development and may be a hybrid work arrangement (work from home and in-office based work) to any Zillow Group office, preferably Cincinnati, OH.
- Collaborate with business leadership, Director, HR and broader HR team to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to develop and execute HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. This includes designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Partner with business leadership to find opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and mentor skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Act as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Own the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned which may include cross-team initiatives across all U.S. locations.
This role has been categorized as a Hybrid position. “Hybrid” employees regularly work at an existing ZG corporate office for approximately 10 to 80 percent of their time each month, and the rest of the time they may work from a remote physical location of their choice within a reasonable commuting distance from the corporate office which must be identified to the Company in advance. The Recruiter and Hiring Manager will set expectations on the employee’s preferred time in office. ZG has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of HR-related experience
- Able to travel up to 30% to meet client, employee and HR needs across multiple ZG locations.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs.
- Diagnoses problems using critical thinking skills and identifies and aims to appropriate solutions.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Experience achieving results in a fast-paced environment and guiding leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
- Manages workflows, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Windows environment, including MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint), and report preparation and updating.
- Experience with HCM systems (Workday) preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagine the way home.