Talen Acquisition Partner, Business
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto, “Always Be Recruiting.”
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to work side-by-side with our founders and peers across the Business organization, the largest function within the company, to ensure that every hire is as exceptional as the last. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team, which requires moving at a tremendous rate, and that’s where you come in! The right person is experienced and humble — we don’t believe in traditional job titles at Asana, and we focus on Areas of Responsibility (AoRs) and impactful work.
What you’ll achieve
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert & business partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, department heads, and all of Asana; co-create hiring, internal mobility, and recruiting strategies that address the short & long-term goals of the business team
- Advise hiring partners on strategies to address talent gaps and future talent needs, through hiring
- Help determine roles and scopes for a team given organizational objectives
- Develop a hiring strategy, including candidate assessment tools (interview guides, reference questions etc.) based on best practices that ensure efficient, effective and objective evaluation processes
- Build critical relationships (within organization & your own network) to attract and engage with new talent
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets, time zones, and countries while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- Build candidate rapport through trust, and act as a candidate advisor through the interview process start to finish
- When needed, challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to so an objective process is completed, and the best hire is made for the organization
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- Full-cycle business recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Experience recruiting for non-technical roles in a technical environment, specifically within customer success, marketing, business strategy, and/or user operations sourced through a variety of channels in both US and international locations
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership and that you serve as an extension of and partner to your client group(s); not an “order-taker”
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruitment process
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation/relationship building with top-tier passive candidates over time
- Ability to succeed amongst extremely high aptitude peer group through an analytical approach, tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- High touch service level to both internal recruiting team and cross functional hiring partners
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Infectious zest for impactful products and ambitious missions
- Sense of urgency; ability to move quickly and autonomously
- International recruiting experience is preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to enable the world's teams to work together effortlessly.