Front End Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an exceptional Front End Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
• Collaborate with delivery teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
• Keep the standards document alive by tracking up to date changes.
• Design and develop proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
• Continuously evaluate, design and improve the software development and delivery processes
• Develop and maintain a set of performance criteria for data intense apps including memory leaks and profiling/snapshots.
• Set up best practices for Development and Testing to speed up development and reduce the defects rate.
• Conduct code reviews across the program and provide feedback and enforce code reuse.
• Collaborate with Application Architects to design backend systems.
• Experience in developing backend components, API and services using Java & Spring framework.
• Good understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance
• knowledge of build process like Grunt/Gulp etc. including Linting, Compiling, Minifying.
• Good to have Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end to end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers.