This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise including;
- 3+ years of experience in a product analyst or business analyst role within one of our key Product Area Industries (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Communication, Media, Technology, Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy, Utilities)
- Excellent creative, strategic and analytical skills and good judgment with outstanding ability to quickly synthesize diverse and complex information
- Ability to identify high value product risks and opportunities through an in-depth understanding of customer needs aligned with market & competitive insights
- Experience defining metrics & KPIs, driving experiments to validate product assumptions, and devising potential solutions to maximize those KPIs
- Extensive and current experience developing large-scale product solutions for leading global firms
- Inspiring communication and relationships building coupled with a demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, matrixed global organizational structure
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 3+ years experience in Product Analyst
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end to end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers.