Customer Reference Marketing Manager
Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What you'll be doing
The Customer Reference Marketing Manager (B2B) will own critical customer advocacy functions for selected business segments in North America. You will identify and drive customer reference opportunities in close collaboration with sales functions and develop reference deliverables (case studies, speaking engagements, co-marketing approvals, etc.).
• Collaborate with sales and support functions to identify and drive customer references
• Develop customer stories in collaboration with sales, legal, business units
• Build digital assets in collaboration with content marketing and other marketing functions
• Build relationship based on trust and mutual success perspectives with key customers
• Project-manage customers stories, ensuring process compliance and timely delivery
• Ensure a positive customer experience through day-to-day activities
• Work as an advocate for our customers internally
What you bring to the team
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience from marketing, enterprise (B2B) support, or sales functions
• Thereof, minimum of 2 years direct experience working in client-facing business roles
• B2B industry experience, ideally in the information technology/solutions space
• Customer obsessed. Passionate about working with customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Salesforce a plus or similar software
• Experience with MS Office Suite
• B2B tech background required
• Great attention to detail, and solid project management skills
• Education: minimum Bachelor's degree
• Experience in customer advocacy or customer reference management roles.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
Your application has been successfully submitted.