Senior Business Analyst (Remote Portland, Oregon)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Business Analyst - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Gather requirements from customers to create and maintain the product backlog
- Good experience with writing User Stories
- Lead collaborative design meetings and facilitate solutions amongst the full Agile Team
- Reinforce acceptance criteria with Software Engineers and QA Engineers
- Understand user-level business requirements
- Act as a proxy for Clients to the Agile Team
- Communicate effectively and consistently with customers, partners, business and technical teams and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in the retail and/or healthcare space
- 5+ years managing web-based projects through all stages of the lifecycle
- 5+ years managing projects in an agile environment with distributed teams
- Must be a high-energy, self-starter who thrives in entrepreneurial and collaborative environments; must have worked in a startup
- Ability to manage multiple projects with distinct requirements and deliver on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to effectively collaborate with business, UX, and technology teams
- Good understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Solid grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of front-end web technologies
- Understanding of general web technologies and principles
- Experience and understanding of development environments and deployment strategies and a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end to end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers.