Software Developer 5
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
In Cloud Engineering Infrastructure Development, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional Cloud Engineering Infrastructure Development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 176045 in the subject line of the email.
- Cloud Native technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, experience with OCI or other cloud platforms
- JavaEE, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, ORM, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Microservices, JMS technologies;
- Web technologies - JSP, ADF JSF
- Languages: Java, Groovy, Grails, Python, Shell script, XML,XSLT, Xpath, SQL, PL/SQL;
- UNIX, Oracle Linux, computer operating systems;
- Oracle DB and RDBMS;
- WebLogic, Apache/Tomcat application servers and SOA suite
- Subversion (SVN), GIT, Maven, Hudson CI tool;
- Orchestrate and develop code for the CI/CD Model of SaaS deployments
- Experience with architecting solutions for Retail Merchandising Systems (RMS)
- Mastery with design, developing and supporting Retail Merchandising Systems
- Hands on experience with Retail Merchandising Systems implementations
- Real time experience with developing and troubleshooting and supporting RMS UI and batches
- Experience with RMS production batch Support
- Strong knowledge and experience with PL/SQL, Pro*C, Shell scripting.
- Experience with dealing with high volume processing applications.
- Experience working with standard application servers such as WebLogic.
- Leading and working in a global team
- Ability to mentor team members
- Excellent presentation and Communications skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.