Senior UX Designer, SASE (Remote San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
What you'll do
The SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) UX team, you will work with designers, researchers, product managers, and software engineers to build highly-usable products that help people connect to the Internet safely everywhere and from any device.
Specifically, you will:
- Design features and interactions for the Cisco Secure group of products
- Conduct customer and user research activities
- Produce low and high-fidelity design artifacts
- Drive alignment and consistency across our products
- Adopt and help evolve our design system as part of your design process
- Work cross-functionally to be the voice of the design team, facilitate design discussions and help shape product strategy
- Advocate for the prioritization of user-centered changes, refinements, and improvements across our products
Who you are
You are a collaborative problem solver who is energized by a good challenge. You are insightful and self-aware, with a history of building successful working relationships. You also have an outstanding portfolio that shows off your UX achievements and you are confident discussing the business challenges, constraints, and decisions you faced while creating those artifacts.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Typically, 7+ years of experience as an individual contributor on a UX/Product Design team
- Ability to guide sophisticated features from initial concept to production and post-launch evaluation
- Ability to work across multiple product teams and bring share knowledge to design unified experience
- Current knowledge of web technologies, tools, and industry trends
- Working knowledge of common design tools (such as Sketch, Invision, and/or Figma)
- Strong story-telling skills with the ability to clearly articulate design concepts visually and verbally
- Proven visual design skills
- Bonus: Enterprise design experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.