Design Research Operations Lead - Duo Security (Remote US)
United States Remote
What you’ll do…
The Product Design Team at Duo has a big impact on the product and business by deeply understanding who our customers are — their needs, motivations, and goals — and framing product decisions from their point of view. Qualitative research methods used by product designers and design researchers are a critical part of our process, and we need to build in more operational support as we continue to grow the team.
As a Design Research Operations Lead, you’ll support an enthusiastic and impactful team in our user research activities and help us do our work more effectively and efficiently. You’ll identify opportunities to mature the research ops practice as well as support the design research team with resources and tools. You will work closely with the design research team to identify priorities and build relationships with teams across the organization to deliver results.
In this role, you’ll also build relationships with our customers and ensure they have a positive experience as research participants. You will manage our user research recruits database — both by sourcing new research participants and updating participant data — and will coordinate our user recruiting process, including screening, choosing, scheduling, and sending consent forms and thank yous.
During projects, you will provide critical support to design researchers by managing the logistics of interviews, presentations, and workshops. When needed, you will also assist researchers and designers with research activities such as note-taking, transcribing, and organizing and synthesizing data. You will also contribute to our content and knowledge management by keeping our research project database organized and up-to-date and assisting researchers in developing design research-related educational content, tools, and templates.
This role will provide critical support for our entire Product Design team and enable us to continue to learn about Research and Design Operations and work to incorporate best practices for tooling, resources, and education
Skills you have…
- Ability to identify opportunities, suggest solutions, and drive change
- A strong focus on customer relationship management and ensuring customers have a positive and engaging participant experience
- Experience with user research recruiting and scheduling, and project management
- Understanding of qualitative user research process. Previous user research experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative approach for work on a cross-functional team
- Desire to improve business processes and incorporate best practices for Design Operations
3 reasons you should apply...
- You are organized and highly motivated, with an ability to prioritize opportunities and get stuff done
- You want to help support others in their work and work in a collaborative team to achieve big results together
- You love to learn in a fast-paced environment with varied and engaging projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.