Software Engineer - Mac/Linux Secure Endpoint Team
Calgary, AB, Canada
Role & Responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Cisco AMP engineering group based in Calgary. The hired employee will develop software primarily for the macOS and Linux platforms to meet high performance and reliability standards without compromising security. Tasks include designing new features, investigating field issues, resolving defects, and contributing to code reviews.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience developing multi-threaded software using C and/or C++
- Ability to analyze complex problems and effectively communicate technical details
- Knowledgable in UNIX style operating systems, POSIX API and shell scripting
- Proficient with tools for debugging, profiling, source version control, static analysis, build management and automated testing
- Experience and/or strong interest in network security
- Experience and/or strong interest in secure coding best practices
- Experience with device drivers, file system drivers and TCP/IP networking
- Experience developing in mixed OS environments including macOS, Linux and Windows Experience developing for mobile platforms including Apple iOS and Android
Your application has been successfully submitted.