Principal Engineer - Data Center
San Jose, CA, USA
What you'll do
You are a seasoned software engineer and architect, who will be working on building and enhancing functionality for the SaaS and On-premise offerings of a Highly Scalable, Intent Based Management and Orchestration platform to manage network fabrics that span multiple sites, domains and clouds. You will provide technical leadership to other software engineers in the team and be a trusted advisor to the executives in engineering and product functions. You will be a hands-on software engineer, who will develop software applications (using Golang and Python) in a microservice based architecture, and work through the CI/CD process to release code in production.
Who you'll work with
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest problem solvers and thinkers in the Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Team that work on next generation of cloud native networking, management, and orchestration solutions for multi-domain, multi-cloud environments. You will be part of a deeply engineering focused team that fosters innovation, collaboration and diversity.
Who you are
You are a passionate and highly skilled software professional who thrives in a dynamic start-up like environment. You are independent and driven to get things done in a collaborative environment and you take pride in developing well designed, high quality code. You have at least 10+ years of software engineering experience and are looking for an opportunity to shine in a team where you can thrive, one that recognizes your capabilities and rewards you accordingly.
- Programming languages: Expertise in one of Go, Java, C++, Python
- Experience with microservices architecture, SaaS offers, and strong computer science foundation.
- Experienced in designing, building, and debugging large scale distributed systems.
- Familiar with agile practices, and believes in test driven development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (MS preferred)
- Full stack software development
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Your application has been successfully submitted.