San Jose, CA, USA
As a member of the Engineering P&C Community and a partner to the Intent-Based Networking Group, you will act as a strategic consultant and trusted advisor. You will advocate for our communities by building deep insights, driving transformative practices and creating connected and inclusive experiences. In partnership with the People and Communities organization, you will serve the people of the IBNG function with the very best that P&C has to offer.
Intent Based Networking Group (IBNG) is the largest engineering BU in the company with a global employee based of ~7000 employees in engineering, product management and business operations functions. IBNG contributes ~16Bn in revenue annually covering core networking technology and innovation areas.
IBNG is comprised of 3 sub business units:
1) Enterprise Networking: Routing, Switching, Wireless, SDWAN and DNAC Center
2) Data Center Networking: Data Center Switching and ACI
3) IOT: networking solutions for OT and manufacturing environments
As the lead P&C Community Partner for IBNG, you will partner with the GM of the business and the leadership team to guide, leverage, and execute Cisco’s talent strategy solutions. You will lead a team of P&C consultants and partner closely with the global P&C ecosystem. You will also have management responsibility for P&C partner support to the Cloud & Compute business group. Additional responsibilities include:
In this role, you’ll partner with business leaders and the P&C ecosystem in the following areas:
- Partner with the senior IBNG leadership team to create people plans that will advance the business and create an inclusive future, as well as supporting team and executive development of the senior leaders.
- Collaborate and execute on talent investments that align to each business strategy and integrates all relevant elements of the P&C strategic framework and enterprise talent strategy
- Drive adoption of talent solutions that accelerate integration between Engineering, Sales and CX to enhance leadership capabilities across the Cisco portfolio
- Demonstrate thought leadership on the evolving role of P&C, technology trends, and relevant research while staying informed on external learning trends, best practices, and broader learning strategies.
- 8+ years of relevant global P&C experience, with a minimum of 2+ years of direct or indirect people management experience
- The ability to communicate succinctly with all levels of the organization including one-on- one coaching and meeting facilitation
- Experience driving large-scale change and connecting P&C strategy to business outcomes
- Experience collaborating with and influencing stakeholders across a large-scale, matrixed environment
- Prior consulting experience in technology, software, or enterprise organizations
Successful candidates will have gained the following experiences:
- Team Leadership: building a strong team, assessing and developing capabilities, comfortable leading with both direct and indirect reports in a global, fast-paced environment
- Change Management: delivered results on a significant change management effort ideally with a focus on people, leadership and culture in a complex, cross-functional context
- Organizational Design and Effectiveness: experience managing P&C in evolving, transformational companies
- Driving to Business outcomes: Working both strategically and operationally to get results including an experience of working at both ends of the spectrum and a passion to hold self and teams accountable
Your application has been successfully submitted.