San Jose, CA, USA
This role will be the P&C Community partner aligned to Strategy and Incubation organizations reporting to Liz Centoni and some leaders in the Finance organization, as a strategic consultant, trusted advisor and advocate in their people and organizational success
THE BUSINESS YOU’LL WORK WITH
Strategy: As Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) for Cisco, Liz and this team are responsible for crafting the business strategy for the corporation including creating the 6 Strategic Pillars, M&A strategy and strategic partnerships.
Incubation: The Incubation organization operates like an internal startup, identifying ‘bold bets’ or new technology ventures that show promise, providing see funding and incubating them to see which ventures have the potential to be folded into Cisco’s technology roadmap.
Finance: The Finance organization is responsible for fiduciary oversight, stewardship, tax and treasury and P&L management functions across the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This role will be the P&C Community Partner for Strategy, Incubation & Finance, you will partner with SVP/VPs in each of these groups, as well as their leadership teams to guide, leverage, and execute Cisco’s talent strategy solutions globally, and be the thought leader to help business in this critical time where we experience fierce competition as well as tremendous market opportunities.
In this role, you’ll partner with business leaders and the P&C ecosystem in the following areas:
- Partner with the leadership team of aligned groups to create people strategy and plans that will advance the business and create an inclusive future, as well as supporting team and executive development of the senior leaders.
- Collaborate and execute on talent investments that align to each business strategy and integrates all relevant elements of the P&C strategic framework and enterprise talent strategy
- Participate in the M&A integration of acquisitions including key player and culture assimilation to ensure success
- Demonstrate thought leadership on the evolving role of P&C, technology trends, and relevant research while staying informed on external learning trends, best practices, and broader learning strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant global P&C experience
- The ability to communicate succinctly with all levels of the organization including one-on- one coaching and meeting facilitation
- Experience driving large-scale change and connecting P&C strategy to business outcomes
- Experience collaborating with and influencing stakeholders across a large-scale, matrixed environment
- Prior consulting experience in technology, software, or enterprise organizations
Successful candidates possess these capabilities
- Strong business acumen and learning mentality
- Track record of credible transformation-centric business partnership and change leadership
- Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as advisor, source of judgment and expertise, ability to influence in a complex, fast-paced matrix environment
- Expertise to identify and drive HR solutions aligned to business strategy
- Effective pacing, prioritization and sequencing of work
- Working both strategically and operationally to get results including an experience of working at both ends of the spectrum and a passion to hold self and teams accountable
Your application has been successfully submitted.