Digital Media Manager
The successful candidate will support the corporate Digital Marketing team and Brand teams to evaluate paid and organic media campaign performance as well as provide subject matter support on digital media campaign strategy.
Other areas of scope will include:
- Lead Google GMP governance with the HQ team & Media AOR.
- Work with the e-Commerce Manager to provide POV on strategy for brand campaigns.
- Work with the Brand teams on evaluating and setting digital KPIs.
Digital Paid Media Marketing
- Work with the Digital Marketing team and Brand Managers to develop standardized media briefing process to ensure media KPIs align with the brand team’s business objectives.
- Support brand teams to provide subject matter expertise on Digital co-marketing activations. (Setting KPIs, evaluating tactical media strategy, reviewing performance).
- Drive execution of both Always-on and strategic marketing campaigns at scale.
- Work with Media AOR to set precedence and best practices for campaign pacing, bid management, audience analysis and campaign optimization.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Brand teams to evaluate mid-campaign and post campaign analysis.
- Lead GMP governance and work with the HQ teams & paid media agency partners to meet HQ compliance requirements.
- Work with the Corp. Digital team to implement multi agency process for trafficking digital paid campaigns.
- Work with the Content Manager to apply SEM insights to develop SEO strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with the Content Manager and liaise with SEO AOR to build and implement brand level and product category level SEO across LG Canada’s web properties.
- Work with Content Manager and lead corporate digital always on paid social & search campaigns.
- Serve as the Digital Media Advisor by educating the organization on digital media trends and best practices to help evangelize digital opportunities throughout the company.
- Support creation of compelling presentations to share LG Canada’s QoQ paid media performance and business unit results with Senior Management.
- Establish, plan, and manage related projects from start to finish including budget, processes, resources and timelines.
- Utilize Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to monitor and analyze LG.com web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Manage month over month budget monitoring within allocation and ensure timely submission of invoices for corporate digital AON campaigns and other strategic digital projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- College or University degree in Marketing or Digital.
- 5+ years relevant work experience within digital media agency, manufacturer or retail firm.
- Digital Co-Marketing experience with big box and specialty retailer.
- Deep understanding of GMP (CM360, DV360, SA 360) and programmatic campaign management.
- Expertise and proven track record of defining digital strategies and implementing them to drive business goals.
- Expertise in information architecture, user experience, design, development and implementation of Canadian digital channels, ensuring superior customer experience across all channels.
- Ability to contribute in areas of conceptual and practical business management as well as technical solutions for business.
- Comfortable with extensive use of Microsoft suite of productivity software.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, project management, detail oriented, comfortable with working in a fast-changing environment, strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent time and management skills.
- Google certification is a plus but not required.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employment.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required before commencing employment, subject to any duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Home of technology, #LifeisGood moments and innovation for a better life. Home Appliances | Home Entertainment | Air Solutions | Computers & Monitors