Client Partner, Toronto (STE)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Facebook is seeking experienced sales and marketing professionals to help build and sell Facebook’s advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven Direct Response and Brand Building Solutions. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in an advertising sales environment and experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising. This is a short term employment opportunity.
Client Partner, Toronto (STE) Responsibilities
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives - developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook’s success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Develop performance marketing approaches for client to leverage Facebook ad solutions, creative approaches, and ad tech infrastructure
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agendas to help clients measure impact of marketing and adopt Facebook measurement solutions
- Frame client opportunities and challenges to enroll cross functional support
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Hone in on relevant trends and opportunities in order to craft business cases that support any new requests and/or changes that alter product vision/roadmap
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales, Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, Mobile and/or Online sales
- 5+ years experience managing client accounts
- 3+ years’ experience as proven strategic trusted advisor working with C-Level clients
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- Experience introducing performance measures, processes and systems
- Experience on social media, reseller channels and vertical market
- Experience working with marketing decision makers in companies and agencies
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.