System Services Representative (Entry Level)
Fredericton, NB, Canada
Your Role and Responsibilities
Primarily I/T Hardware in the area of High Volume environment (Lexmarks,Lenovo, Banking, Apple).
The System Services Representative must also have a personality allowing them to maintain a discussion with the customers approach.
Location: Position is available in Edmunston, New Brunswick.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years of experience in these segments: Lexmark, Lenovo servers and PC certifications , Lexmarks printers certification.
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Energy, enthusiasm, initiative, positive attitude and leadership.
- Driver’s permit and car.
- Able to identify and diagnose hardware and software problems.
- Able to work / read wiring and logic diagrams.
- Mechanical skills, unit assembly rebuilding / refurbishing.
- Manually dexterity, can work with gears systems, power supplies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service focus.
- A + Certification an asset
- Capacity for teamwork, communication and proven organization skills.
- Microsoft suite intermediate.
- Training or experience with microcomputers, servers and printers an asset.
- Work outside regular business hours (evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift weights up to 50 lbs and have good overall physical mobility.
- Cloud, Security, Mobility.
- Demonstrate a focus on IBM revenue/profit growth.
- Maintain and grow skills required for support of clients and of career goals.
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Your application has been successfully submitted.