Senior HRBP Enablement Partner
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
What you need to know about the role:
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Enablement Team is a centralized team within PayPal’s Human Resources function. This newly formed team is focused on supporting the HR Business Partner community in delivering amazing HR experiences to PayPal employees. The HRBP Enablement Partners will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the HRBP Enablement team. They will engage on a variety of cross-functional programs, initiatives, and processes – driving for innovative, simplistic, and scalable solutions that will benefit our managers and employees. We are seeking a proven initiator and relationship-builder, who has experience in HR consulting, solution design, development, and implementation for a wide variety of business issues and challenges.Job Description:
Your way to impact:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to innovate and design employee-centric, scalable functional solutions to address identified and prioritized challenges and opportunities.
- Use data, subject-matter expertise, tools, and technology to identify root-cause issues and develop recommendations and new approaches to annual/BAU HR processes, programs and/or initiatives.
- Partner across the organization to make informed, well-researched decisions.
- Fully implement (from idea proposal to execution plan) new approaches and solutions with a focus on scalability and impact by applying critical thinking, data analysis and innovation to prioritize work and deliver beneficial results.
- Cultivate a strong network and feedback loop with the HR Business Partner community. In partnership with the HR Change Management Office, establish routines and forums to regularly gather the HRBP point of view on variety of business issues and challenges. Seek to understand and anticipate what HRBPs will need to deliver an amazing experience to the client.
- Cultivate a strong partnership with HR COEs. Establish routines and forums to regularly understand their product and services set as well as roadmap for enhancements. Help the HR COE develop user-friendly, go-to-market strategies that will resonate with HRBPs when they are primarily responsible for delivering on the HR COE’s product or service.
- Partner with People Analytics to drive influence through data analysis and innovation.
- Develop and maintain a strong curiosity and awareness of HR trends through internal and external benchmarking to help anticipate enablers that will further prepare PayPal’s HR function for the future.
What do you need to bring-
- 7-10 years experience as a Human Resources Business Partner or in Human Resources in a multi-national organization.
- Strong implementation skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Results driven individual who can produce outcomes.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Experience presenting to leadership and all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into recommendations and implementation plans that will meet business objectives.
- Able to quickly build rapport across wide range of audience types.
- Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability.
- Resourceful, ability to independently navigate the organization to seek and find experts and answers.
- Advanced Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.