Senior Manager, Product Management
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
What you need to know about the role
As a Senior Manager of Product Management, you will inspire and collaborate with team members to deliver a world class suite of products and services that enable Happy Returns to continue to rapidly scale our business in the large ($300B+) market for online returns. You will act as coach/player; lead a team of product managers that are delivering valuable integrations with e-commerce platforms, shipping services, large merchants, etc.
Meet our team
Happy Returns, a PayPal company, makes returns beautiful for shoppers, merchants, and the planet—if you’ve ever done a box-free return from Amazon to Kohl’s or Whole Foods, that’s a process we invented and is used by more than 75% of shoppers from brands like Everlane, Revolve, Levi's, Gymshark, Allbirds, and many more.Job Description:
Your way to impact
Happy Returns has a small team, every prioritized product/project is highly visible and impactful. You will be working on strategic initiatives, owning the objectives, products and the team to deliver that initiative.
Your day to day
In your role, you will lead the full suite of products that enable one of our business areas such as integrations, warehouse management and logistics, etc. You will build a high-performing team of product managers, lead product strategy and vision to deliver the company objectives. You will work across product, architecture, and engineering teams to build, design, implement and maintain our products that span across the whole portfolio of product offerings.
You drive decisions around prioritization, solutions, and functionality. You guide the new product life cycle from discovery and ideation to requirements, design, development, and launch including go-to-market strategy. You drive the product roadmap for the products within your portfolio.
What do you need to bring
- Bachelor’s degree with a quantitative focus in computer science, engineering or other technical fields, MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 6+ years in product management, engineering and/or management consulting
- Experience in people management, specially experiencing managing performance, providing guidelines and mentorship
- Experience delivering enterprise products at scale, managing product solutions with multiple stakeholders, leading either product or engineering functions
- Technical aptitude for problem solving and ability to understand technical challenges and engineering services
- Ability to use data driven approach for decision making on priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence executives. Exceptional business acumen with an understanding of business drivers and value-creation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
**We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.
Happy ReturnsTravel Percent:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.