Sr Performance Marketing Manager, Uber Freight
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Performance Marketing leader to manage our performance and growth strategy for Uber Freight. You will be responsible for crafting the strategy and ensuring strong growth contribution in response to market challenges and opportunities. You will also own Performance Marketing projects, leading end-to-end strategy, coordinating the execution and working closely with Channels, Data Science and Marketing Analytics team to provide measurement and reporting.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate the Performance Marketing strategy for USCA markets, collaborating with the Performance Marketing team to ensure the campaigns deliver against growth and efficiency targets;
- Consult on marketing tactics to help prioritize strategies to improve growth and efficiency targets;
- Analyze consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate, and competitor analysis to recognize media investment efficiency and advise on strategy;
- Partner with Operations and Marketing teams to understand the challenges, and help develop scalable performance marketing tactics to address;
- Be the voice of Performance Marketing with cross-functional stakeholders;
- Create a roadmap of performance marketing programs rooted in channel, measurement and Ad Tech best practices;
- Coordinate the development process of ad copies, creative, etc., of local marketing, and act as quality control for global programs that are localized.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Marketing
- Minimum of 1+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience
- Experience managing Performance Marketing strategies in a marketplace
- Strong communication skills including fluent spoken and written english
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing channels and cross-channel strategy
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other business associates with decision making
- A high eye for business with a strong analytical mentality
- Strong partner/agency management skills and comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Experience working in a return on ad spend (ROAS) performance marketing framework
- Strong familiarity with AdTech and measurement approaches to performance marketing
- Strong presenter, able to clearly narrate strategic vision and performance of your projects;business;
- Experience managing large Performance Marketing budgets
- In-house Performance Marketing experience preferred
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mentality, comfortable working independently to seek opportunities that maximize business growth impact
- Ability to promptly establish and communicate priorities and a passion for creating structure and overcoming organizational inertia
- A hard-working, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly aspiring to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.