Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Do you have experience in an Agency and in a Corporate Talent Acquisition Department?
- Are you a creative sourcer?
- Can you build relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be able to utilize your experience in recruitment to attract and recruit top talent through efficient, cost-effective, and creative methods. You will build talent pipelines and convert passive candidates once appropriate requisitions open and take the lead on the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Successfully own and manage relationships with the business units,
- Manage a portfolio of requisitions from creation to close, including:
- in-take meetings
- conducting phone screens,
- situational and behavioural based interviews,
- developing scorecards
- Offer presentation/Offer negotiation
- Creation of offer package
- Creation of employee file
- Build candidate pipelines for existing and new roles throughout Canada
- Proactively find solutions for roles with limited applicants
- Identify and engage passive candidates via data mining Canon’s Applicant Tracking
- System, LinkedIn, and other sources
- Update the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner to meet reporting deadlines
To Succeed, You Will Have:
- Post Secondary education in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in full cycle recruitment
- CHRP certification is an asset
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to effectively write strings when sourcing resumes to obtain an adequate number of quality results
- Strong project and process management skills to manage the requisition process from start to finish
- Excellent analytical skills to pull and analyze data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to meet Service Level Agreements associated with 15-20 requisitions on a monthly basis
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination or undergo regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening in order to access the workplace. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office Mondays and Wednesdays each week, with the ability to work from home for the remainder of the week (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance)
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Free coffee and snacks
- On-site cafeteria and outdoor patio
- Employee gym and fitness centre
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delighting You Always