This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Recruiting Experiences User Experience design team is looking for a UX Designer to reinvent the user experience for Amazon candidates and employees. We support a family of products that starts with candidate, making it easy to find and apply for a role, and extends to the employee, making their day to day work life better.
We are looking for a highly-determined, highly-curious, experienced UX Designer to help create one of our new initiatives. This person will work collaboratively with a team of UX designers, researchers and design technologies, product managers, and engineers to improve how people interact with their job and Amazon. You’ll drive UX design from early-stage concepts all the way through final delivery and launch. Candidates must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment with a high-degree of independence and ownership to thrive in collaborative work environments.
- Create elegant and intuitive user experiences by incorporating user insights, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups with detailed visual design specifications for mobile, and web interfaces throughout the design process.
- Be a champion for user-centered design by partnering with researchers to test your solutions in front of users; and be willing to build lightweight prototype, conduct scrappy and quick user testing on your own if required.
- Present design work to UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership.
Contribute to user experience design guidelines and development best practices and standards at Amazon Design Community.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), design or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role, on enterprise products.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise.
- High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Framer, Azure, and the Adobe Creative Suite; command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Experience in conducting user research or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
-Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skill.
- A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with product and tech partners from inception through implementation.
- Strong skills in managing time and workload independently.
- Fluency in best design practices and design system across mobile, web platforms, and devices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company.