General Hiring: Software Engineer, iOS
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok's product engineering team is responsible for building backend support for various kinds of new experiences for the TikTok app: content creation, consumption, open platform, and foundation. This includes ensuring our systems are scaling to handle the ever-growing user base of TikTok and expanding our reach by making our tools accessible through our open platform.
We are looking for passionate mobile software engineers to join us and help contribute to our aim of helping users explore and discover the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter in everyday life, all while empowering everyone to be a creator directly from their smartphones.
This role is open to Mountain View, CA; San Fransisco, CA; Seattle, WA; and New York, NY.
• Design and implement the new-user features of our mobile application;
• Collaborate with the design and product teams to create a world-class mobile experience;
• Analyze and optimize iOS applications for efficiency and performance;
• Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors/experience;
• 1~4 years of experience in native iOS development;
• Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift;
• Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases;
• Good team communication and collaboration skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real People, Real Videos.