Software Engineer, Creator Growth
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The creator economy market size has grown rapidly and is currently valued at $104 billion by the Influencer Marketing Hub. Creator growth has become a substantial domain of knowledge over time. Joining the TikTok Creator Growth team, you will have a front seat to shape the creator economy landscape and make an impact on TikTok, the world's most downloaded app.
As a software engineer in TikTok Creator Growth, you will:
1. Work closely with product manager, data scientist, UI designer, and other engineers to iterate on data driven product ideas.
2. Improve system design and architecture to ensure service reliability, performance, and extensibility.
3. Learn and understand how TikTok products work and help build end-to-end solutions;
4. Learn and grow from working with great colleagues and taking on challenges;
5. Help our team grow from your expertise, experience, and perspectives.
1. BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related major, 2+ years of industry experience in a software development environment;
3. Curiosity towards new technology and outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems;
4. Good grasp of software engineering and how to build a system in scalable and extensive manner;
5. Understanding of concurrency, database, and message queue is a plus;
6. Experience in data analytics is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real People, Real Videos.