Director of Executive Communications
TikTok's mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We're currently looking for a senior communications professional to join our global communications team as Director of Executive Communications. In this role, you'll oversee strategic executive communications programs that advance business objectives and further develop thought leadership platforms for our leaders.
We're looking for someone with a passion for storytelling, proven ability to build and scale robust speakers bureaus, and direct experience working with C-level executives. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of industry events and media outlets in the tech and/or entertainment space, excellent project management and presentation skills, and the ability to inspire others. You're good at navigating challenging situations with diplomacy, you're able to quickly connect the dots and adjust accordingly, and you thrive in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, Mountain View, New York, London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Identify speakers bureau needs and build programs that will scale to meet the needs of the business
- Develop strategic and thoughtful communications plans for key executives with a focus on quality over quantity; contribute creative and strategic ideas for executive media opportunities
- Serve as an advisor on plans for key spokespeople across the company
- Write and edit executive communications materials including presentations, talking points, keynote slides, briefing prep materials
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to find the right external opportunities to tell engaging business and product stories
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure message accuracy and consistency
- Build and grow executive communications team; serve as the main point of contact with external agencies
- 8+ years of communications/executive communications experience
- Experience working directly with leadership and senior executives
- Excellent strategic, analytical, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Takes initiative; motivated and self-starting
- Experience managing people or teams preferred
- Minimum BA or BS degree required
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too. Bytedance is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real People, Real Videos.