Head of Marketing, North America
- Lead and manage the high-performing NA marketing team to achieve the business goals associated with the corporate marketing and business strategy
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams and allocate resources to define the overall marketing growth strategy for our products in the region
- Plan and lead creative marketing campaigns and activations to increase brand awareness, brand likability, product usage, as well as acquire and retain new users
- Provide inputs to growth, product marketing and branding strategy with deep knowledge on market insights and industry trends
- Analyze the effectiveness of media campaigns to better optimize spend and performance, draw insights & make data-driven decisions that drive the marketing team’s goals
- Develop the regional marketing team and optimize the best collaboration and communication mechanisms across teams
- Develop the strategy for categories in each region and tap into these cultural pillars to grow the community
- Bachelor's degree or above in communications, marketing, journalism, or related fields
- Minimum 12+ years experience in a marketing or consulting role in a fast-paced tech, entertainment companies or big consulting firms/agencies
- Experience in both performance growth marketing and brand marketing required
- Deep insights in product marketing, community/social product preferred
- Successful record of releasing a product from 0 to 1 or independently leading successful campaigns including planning/testing, creative development, and ongoing optimization
- Able to allocate resources in the most efficient way and get things done under time pressure with high attention to details
- Strong knowledge about programmatic media planning, effective brand marketing channels, partner co-marketing and acquisition/growth marketing. Product placement & Celebrity endorsement campaign experience a plus
- Proven track record of operating independently, and managing multiple projects simultaneously (strong project management skills)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership, team management and managerial ability
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real People, Real Videos.