IT Technology Services Senior Specialist
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Technical Service Manager (TSM) acts as a trusted technical advisor in the safeguarding and optimization of customer investments into SAP ECS. TSM governs ECS customer relationship management from a technical perspective, while advocating for the customer and bringing the power of ECS to enrich customer experience. TSM will work as a team with CDMs and ECS internal service delivery to serve and delight our customers, by providing quality services to satisfy their needs and resolving technical complexities throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Primary contact for the customer regarding technology discussions, innovations and recognized as the escalation point for technical issues
- Understands the customer business, goals and challenges in order to suggest solutions & services
- Advises customers on technical requirements, constraints and support in all sorts of technical situations (incl. IT critical situations) throughout their lifecycle within ECS
- Identifies and positions ECS services that deliver value to the customer from ECS portfolio
- Supports customer’s Intelligent Enterprise transformation by acting as technical consultant
- Comprehensive knowledge on S/4HANA architecture, conversion, migration path, methodology and tools.
- Experience and knowledge in SAP NetWeaver Administration, migration and upgrades
- Understanding of SAP High Availability or Disaster Recovery architecture, network and virtual technologies (load-balancer, virtual machine)
- Identify top issues, define service plan and drive implementation of identified action items across customer landscape
- Deep experience in technical planning, implementation, configuration and integration of SAP solutions
- Understanding of various SAP cloud solutions and integration scenarios of SAP systems with SCP, Ariba, Successfactors etc. (good to have)
- Design optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management.
- Hands on experience with working knowledge of Unix/Linux flavors
- Hands on experience with working knowledge of SAP HANA and Sybase databases
- Solid know-how on SAP Technologies and Products (SAP certification highly beneficial)
- Hyperscalers certification (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
English (advanced/fluent written & spoken)
- Experienced in SAP Technical Administration (Preferably in the domain of SAP Basis skill) and should have knowledge & experience on Administration and Operations of SAP solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer facing role and should have excellent command on de-escalating the critical situations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SAP is helping the best-run businesses make the world run better.