Principal Product Marketing Manager, Photoshop Product Strategy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a product marketing leader to define the products and experiences we introduce to market for Adobe Photoshop. You will write customer stories for product and go-to-market planning that speak to the creative and artistic capabilities of Adobe’s flagship product and the needs of our customers. Join a team of product marketers who work with senior executives to plan the business and market our products to customers everywhere!
What You’ll Do
Focus: Customer Research and Segmentation, Product Strategy, Value Proposition, Positioning.
- Develop a deep understanding of Photoshop customers and target market by collecting rich insights about customer behaviors, needs, and the buying decision process
- Define new products, features, and roadmap with product managers
- Define customer value proposition and product positioning for all Photoshop products
- Communicate the Photoshop product plan to outbound marketing and go to market teams
- Develop customer segmentation and buyer personas
- Develop customer engagement and retention strategy
- Lead the Photoshop Advisory Council to collect digital artist and instructor perspectives on new product ideas and needs
- Monitor the performance and health of the customer experience with Adobe’s senior leadership team
- Product marketing experience. You have a distinctive track record of impact in product marketing decisions based on your recommendations. You can anticipate market needs and trends, how they manifest in product needs, and predict go to market challenges that influence the product direction.
- Product launch experience. You’ve introduced multiple consumer or professional products to market and know how to launch and sustain a high-growth, successful product.
- Strategic clarity. You can discuss competitive strengths and weaknesses of our product portfolio and how we can best win new Adobe customers.
- Trust. Professional experience and insights to advise product and sales leaders based on a deep understanding of audiences, products, channels, and value chain.
- Excellent storyteller and communicator. The gift to tell a powerful and simple story to senior executives, technical leaders, and marketers across a range of sophisticated issues with the quiet confidence of a wealth of evidence in your back pocket.
- Results oriented and data driven. Demonstrates outstanding analytical skills to identify, analyze, and use data to inform a recommendation. Partners with market researchers, product managers, and sales leaders to seek out data to validate ideas and demonstrates the courage to challenge our plan based on new information.
- 10+ years of product and marketing experience in a consumer or commercial technology (internet, SaaS, hardware), consumer packaged goods, or B2C subscription business
- Launch marketing and go to market experience (B2C preferred)
- Customer segmentation experience (end user preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud services
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Passion for creativity and empowering the creator in all of us
- A healthy balance of confidence and humility in the face of ambiguity
- Executive presence and excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building and influence skills across functions
- Capability to identify problems without precedent and bias for action to address them
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join Adobe for the people, purpose, and pride. Let's Create Experiences that Matter. Follow us for career opportunities around the globe.