Talent Scout, Executive Search
San Francisco, CA, USA
Our Executive Search team is looking for a Talent Scout to identify and qualifying top talent for high profile executive-level searches (Dir+). This team member will serve as a key search partner for our Talent Partners (recruiters), by driving the search strategy & research execution as well as building pipeline for future roles and strategic priorities.
Our Talent Scouts have three main areas of responsibility including robust market research and strategic mapping, targeted candidate identification and screening, as well as active involvement with the Talent Partner to proactively counsel Hiring Managers.
While ideally this role would be based in the Bay Area, we are open to consider other locations across the US as well.
What you'll do
- Executing research on 8-10 searches at a time at various phases of the recruiting cycle
- Identifying, prospecting and presenting a short list of exceptional candidates to the respective Talent Partners
- Focus on diversity sourcing throughout entire search lifecycle
- Collaborating with the Talent Partners to ensure a consultative process from kick off through completion
- Stay abreast on industry trends.
- Making recommendations to Talent Partners & Hiring Managers regarding the competitive landscape, supported by research and market data
- Confidently presenting opportunities to passive candidates and selling Adobe’s position in the market
What you need to succeed
- Research experience in recruiting, at a fast-paced technology or digital company
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), targeting executive levels audiences
- Business acuity; ability to ramp quickly on market trends
- Resilience, connecting the dots and critically listening
- Excellent collaboration skills. You know the right times to push back and when to recommend trying something different
- You are rigorous & studious, and go above and beyond to find the best solution
- You think creatively and know that there is more than one way to tackle recruiting challenges
- Process orientation with an attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.