This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the team to help bring the world's best talent to Adobe. As a Talent Coordinator you will play a vital role on the talent team. You'll work with talent partners, scouts, hiring managers, and leadership to ensure the best candidate experience possible. This fast-paced, high-impact role allows you to be a specialist at finding solutions and accommodating diverse hiring needs and responsibilities. Come join Adobe's #OneTeam!
What you'll do
• Partner closely with Talent Partners and Hiring Managers to successfully drive candidates through the interview and offer process.
• Manage complex candidate scheduling for remote and in-person interviews, including travel if necessary.
• Act as point of contact and advocate for candidates throughout the interview process.
• Prioritize and manage multiple Talent Partners and candidates while providing world-class customer service.
• Demonstrate strong data accuracy and attention to detail in Workday, scheduling interviews, and audits.
• Support internal partners while extending offers and providing accurate documents including visas, relocation addendums, etc.
• Manage all pre-hire conditions including background checks and employee information for onboarding.
• Support Talent Operations and Talent Coordinator leadership team with improving procedures, processes, and projects.
• Bring a positive energy, collaborative mindset, and lean-in attitude to meet SLA's and team objectives every day.
What you need to succeed
•1-2 years of experience in recruiting or human resources preferred
•BA/BS degree is encouraged, or equivalent work experience is required
•Adept & disciplined in using an Applicant Tracking System or CRM tool; Workday specifically is a plus
•Being motivated, detailed-oriented, and team oriented are required skills.
•Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple projects.
•Phenomenal interpersonal skills; Excels at developing relationships across groups and functions at all levels of the organization including senior leadership
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join Adobe for the people, purpose, and pride. Let's Create Experiences that Matter. Follow us for career opportunities around the globe.