San Jose, CA, USA
Join the team to help bring the world's best talent to Adobe. As a Talent Coordinator you will play a vital role on the talent team. You'll work with talent partners, scouts, hiring managers, and leadership to ensure the best candidate experience possible. This fast-paced, high-impact role allows you to be a specialist at finding solutions and accommodating diverse hiring needs and responsibilities. Come join Adobe's #OneTeam!
What you'll do
• Partner closely with Talent Partners and Hiring Managers to successfully drive candidates through the interview and offer process.
• Manage complex candidate scheduling for remote and in-person interviews, including travel if necessary.
• Act as point of contact and advocate for candidates throughout the interview process.
• Prioritize and manage multiple Talent Partners and candidates while providing world-class customer service.
• Demonstrate strong data accuracy and attention to detail in Workday, scheduling interviews, and audits.
• Support internal partners while extending offers and providing accurate documents including visas, relocation addendums, etc.
• Manage all pre-hire conditions including background checks and employee information for onboarding.
• Support Talent Operations and Talent Coordinator leadership team with improving procedures, processes, and projects.
• Bring a positive energy, collaborative mindset, and lean-in attitude to meet SLA's and team objectives every day.
What you need to succeed
•1-2 years of experience in recruiting or human resources preferred
•BA/BS degree is encouraged, or equivalent work experience is required
•Adept & disciplined in using an Applicant Tracking System or CRM tool; Workday specifically is a plus
•Being motivated, detailed-oriented, and team oriented are required skills.
•Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple projects.
•Phenomenal interpersonal skills; Excels at developing relationships across groups and functions at all levels of the organization including senior leadership
Your application has been successfully submitted.