Program Manager - Benefits
Lehi, UT, USA
Adobe is seeking a highly motivated, innovative, and employee-focused individual to join our Benefits team. The Benefits Program Manager position will be responsible for coordinating outstanding solutions for Adobe’s Benefits and Wellbeing initiatives and programs. This role will lead assigned vendor relationships, own and drive process improvement in various areas, and provide an excellent experience for Adobe employees. A large focus will be the management of wellbeing vendors, developing yearly engagement plans, and align programs and partners to Adobe’s Global Wellbeing strategy. The Program Manager will report to the Director of Global Wellbeing and will cover the U.S. as well as some global programs.
What you’ll do
- Drive ongoing and new health and wellbeing vendors and programs that support the company’s strategies.
- Partner with our Global Workplace Experience team on the development of an ongoing U.S wellbeing engagement plan based on Global strategy.
- Drive execution of new programs introduced or those eliminated /decommissioned
- Partner with internal and external partners scale program administration for each product and service.
- Coordinate and enhance employee experience relative to each program and service and handle employee issues.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners relative to administration and ongoing program management, including Benefits team, Global Workplace Experience, Site Councils, Talent Development, Legal, Diversity & Inclusion, Safety and Security and Employee Resource Center.
- Provide oversight and management of vendor relationships including tracking program metrics and measurements.
- Participate in collecting and evaluating data to identify program opportunities, impacts, and measurable performance standards.
- Document, update and maintain, all program collateral; both internal and external.
- Answer and resolve any issues or requests for policy interpretation from vendor or internal client facing roles.
- Responsible for collecting content for quarterly toolkits for U.S. and global teams.
- Drive the application process for industry wellbeing surveys.
- Partner with Employee Communications and external communication consultants on the delivery of employee communications related to programs – existing, new or decommissioned.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to lead projects from concept to implementation
- Strong project management, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and employ self-direction to accomplish projects
- Ability to be innovative and creative
- Ability to prioritize work and execute many projects and tasks in parallel
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and capable of growing in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good interpersonal and facing skills and ability to influence decisions
- Collaborative team-player and ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate closely with partners
- Skilled at establishing relationships and working collaboratively across multiple offices and geographies
- Comfortable working across multiple worldwide time zones often via email and video
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Proficiency with HR systems, preferably Workday, and experience with case management tracking solution
- Strong MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint skills desired
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or other evidence of exceptional ability
- 7+ years’ experience effectively handling and administering benefit and/or wellbeing programs
Your application has been successfully submitted.