San Francisco, CA, USA
Join the team to help bring the world's best talent to Adobe. As a Talent Coordinator you will play a vital role on the talent team. You'll work with talent partners, scouts, hiring managers, and leadership to ensure the best candidate experience possible. This fast-paced, high-impact role allows you to be a specialist at finding solutions and accommodating diverse hiring needs and responsibilities. Come join Adobe's #OneTeam!
What you'll Do
- Partner closely with Talent Partners and Hiring Managers to successfully drive candidates through the interview and offer process.
- Manage complex candidate scheduling for remote and in-person interviews, including travel if necessary.
- Act as point of contact and advocate for candidates throughout the interview process.
- Prioritize and manage multiple Talent Partners and candidates while providing world class customer service.
- Demonstrate strong data accuracy and attention to detail in Workday, scheduling interviews, and audits.
- Support internal partners while extending offers and providing accurate documents including visas, relocation addendums, etc.
- Manage all pre-hire conditions including background checks and employee information for onboarding.
- Support Talent Operations and Talent Coordinator leadership team with improving procedures, processes, and projects.
- Bring a positive energy, collaborative mindset, and lean-in attitude to meet SLA's and team objectives every day.
What you need to succeed
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting or human resources preferred
- BA/BS degree is encouraged, or equivalent work experience is required
- Adept & disciplined in using an Applicant Tracking System or CRM tool; Workday specifically is a plus
- Being motivated, detailed-oriented, and team oriented are required skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple projects.
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills; Excels at developing relationships across groups and functions at all levels of the organization including senior leadership
Your application has been successfully submitted.