Senior Sales Operations Analyst - Customer Success (Remote US)
United States Remote
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Develop methods, processes, systems, and tools to support our customers in each segment: enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Analyst team to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment, advocacy, and business results (i.e., forecasts, renewals, expansions, churn)
- Curate content and playbooks to allow the team to more efficiently and consistently deliver customer outcomes
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Collaborate with Customer Success enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and product usage data
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years of Customer Success experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in program management and/or operations
- Experience with Customer Success Management systems (e.g., Gainsight/Totango/Client Success/etc., digital marketing tools)
- Experience with support and/or professional services a plus
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with agile/DevOps and/or SDLC process and/or tools is a plus
- Leadership at GitLab
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30min screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 teammates
- There may be a final executive interview for any IC role, there will be an executive interview for any Manager level role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.