Manager, Sales Operations - Customer Success (Remote Canada/US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Build and optimize a company-wide customer success process in collaboration with the customer success team and broader GitLab organization
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, defining the appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Develop methods, processes, systems and tools to appropriately support our customer segmentation models: enterprise, mid-market and SMB
- Drive cross-functional programs and initiatives to support scaling of the business and integrate the customer success engagement processes with teams throughout GitLab (e.g., sales, marketing, product)
- Lead the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and product usage data
- Curate content and playbooks to allow the team to more efficiently deliver customer outcomes
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Customer Success analyst to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment and advocacy and business results (i.e., forecasts, renew, expand, churn)
- Act as liaison to customer success enablement to drive training and enablement priorities, content and methods
- Collaborate with Customer Success enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency
- BA/BS degree
- 3 years of customer success experience
- 5 years experience in program management and/or operations
- Experience developing and improving processes and policies
- Experience with customer management systems (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight/Totango/Client Success/etc., digital marketing tools)
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Experience with support and/or professional services a plus
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with agile/DevOps and/or SDLC process and/or tools is a plus
- Leadership at GitLab
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30min screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 teammates
- There may be a final executive interview for any IC role, there will be an executive interview for any Manager level role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GitLab is a complete DevOps platform, delivered as a single application. Everyone can contribute.