Senior Machine Learning Developer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we create will impact multiple industries such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
The visual machine learning team in AI@Unity is focused on building robust tools to train, test, and validate autonomous systems using simulated environments. This requires visual content understanding, content generation, flexible yet accurate simulated sensors including LIDARs, cameras, and radars, and self-supervised learning.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Machine Learning Engineer to push the boundaries of what is possible in the world of cloud-based simulations. If you’re passionate about using synthetic data for computer vision, creating better autonomous vehicles and robots, and launching products from the ground-up, then we want to talk with you!
What you'll be doing
- Research and implement state of the art algorithms for domain adaptation and self-supervised learning
- Implement state of the art models for a range of standard Computer Vision tasks to drive user engagement with the Unity simulation platform
- Lead junior machine learning engineers with technical decisions to deploy models to the cloud and integrate them with new or existing services
- Keep up to date with the latest in simulations, perception, and computer vision research
What we're looking for
- B.Sc. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an experience in equivalent highly technical field
- Hands-on experience in Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, or Machine Learning projects
- Hands-on experience building production models with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or equivalent deep learning framework
- Proven ability to ship quality software products and services
You might also have
- Ph.D. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field
- Significant contributions to open-source software
- Published research in areas of Machine Learning at major conferences and/or journals
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
Your application has been successfully submitted.