Human Resource Business Partner
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you someone who embraces the managed uncertainty that comes with growth? Are you energized by bungee jumping between strategic and operational problems? Reporting to our Director, HR Business Partnerships for Create Solutions, we are looking for a HR Business Partner to partner with our Create Solutions. Our ideal candidate would understand what it means to support a rapidly growing global organization as a strategic business partner and you will use your real time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is results-oriented and oriented to achieving phenomenal things!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with internal HR teams to drive key HR initiatives, including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, training and development, rewards & recognition, organizational effectiveness and employee wellbeing.
- Provide guidance and leadership to ensure global programs are effectively rolled out and implemented for the Create Solutions Operations business
- Build and execute HR strategy for the groups you partner with; offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Partner with Unity’s Legal and Employee Relations teams to resolve conflicts and optimally execute solutions on compliance and employee relations topics.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience as a Human Resources business partner or generalist.
- Confident within an international, matrix environment and comfortable working across different time zones.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, working on multiple projects at scale.
- You must be passionate about the employee experience, it’s top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours.
- Exercises sound judgment while balancing urgency and the need for attention to detail
You might also have
- Maintains composure in a fast-paced, fluid environment and successfully navigates ambiguity to build consensus and achieve resolutions
- Highly analytical and adaptable to the needs of a hyper-growth company
- Outstanding eye for business and ability to communicate at all levels
Your application has been successfully submitted.