Performance Marketing Manager, Uber Freight
About the Role
Uber Freight is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help support multi-channel customer acquisition for both Shippers and Carriers.
To accomplish these goals, we're looking for an individual who understands the B2B funnel and has experience growing product demand through media buying and organic channels. The ideal candidate will have proven success developing data-driven media strategies and tactics that drive positive value for B2B products and applications.
What You'll Do
You will work with Uber Freight's Performance Marketing Head to drive acquisition of high value Shippers and Carriers through:
- Marketing Strategy & Execution: Identify, lead and prioritize initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact.
- Experimentation: Craft the experimentation strategy (media, creative testing, audience, budget, important metrics), implement it, and report program performance.
- Measurement: Develop measurement requirements that enable performance marketing levers for new programs.
- Cross-Functional: Establish a communication and reporting cadence for key partners such as Central Marketing, Content, Creative, Product, Product Marketing, Operations, and Channel Teams.
- 4+ years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics, or equivalent field
- Experience leading large performance marketing budgets
- Experience in performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills and agility to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes to drive cross-organizational alignment
- Strong understanding of all major performance marketing channels including Programmatic Display, UAC and local channels, as well as of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360 etc.)
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator, who encourages confidence and influences peer teams and partners
- Outstanding critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment at a national company
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to prioritize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners;
- An upbeat teammate with a collaborative spirit and the ability to influence and unify the direct team, peers, partners and leaders across all company functions
- Ability to promptly establish and communicate priorities and a passion for creating structure and overcoming organizational inertia
- High business acumen with a strong analytical approach
- An entrepreneurial mentality, you seek out opportunities proactively and find creative solutions to complex problems
Your application has been successfully submitted.