Manager, Product Support Operations
Netflix is looking for a talented and experienced Manager for our Product Support Operations (PSO) team within the Customer Service organization. The Product Support Operations (PSO) team is the bridge between Netflix Customer Service and our partners in Product, Engineering, Content, Marketing, and other business functions, focusing on agent and operational readiness, customer self-service, facilitating insights, and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience.
This role is responsible for leading a team of Product Support Operations Managers (PSOMs) who are aligned by functional areas and advocates for the customer and agent experience. PSOMs plan for operational readiness and effectively communicate product feature launches and changes to our outsourced customer service agents and other internal teams through internal Knowledge Base content and other communication channels. In addition, PSOMs provide key customer service insights and feedback to product and other internal and external business partners and inform product development with a clear understanding of how our members feel about our product and what is driving customer service contacts. PSOMs also create and maintain relevant Help Center content (help.netflix.com) and self-service tooling to ensure customers who seek help will find a resolution to the most frequently asked questions in their subject areas.
The role will report to the Director of Product Support Operations and can be based out of our Los Gatos or Los Angeles offices in a hybrid onsite (2-3 days) and a virtual setup.
- Leading a team of global and regional Product Support Operations Managers (PSOMs) responsible for a range of functional areas within various Product and Engineering teams, Content, Games etc.
- Global strategic process alignment across PSOMs in UCAN, PSOMs in region (APAC, LATAM, EMEA with dual reporting structure in region), and PSOMs across different verticals within CS (Consumer Trust, Legal, Public Policy) with an aim to achieve a highly aligned, loosely coupled PSOM team.
- Represents a unified voice of Customer Service across all functions within Netflix, advocating for CS readiness and influencing Product and Engineering teams with the customer service perspective.
- Championing agent readiness in light of product roll-outs and changes.
- Drive strategic and collaborative discussions with stakeholders, inside and outside of Customer Service around what our members are telling us, and provide visibility into member scenarios and gaps and improvements for better agent readiness.
- Leverage multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and recommendations.
- Senior leader with at least 8+ years experience in customer service and product support operations (e.g., support workflows, contact centers, support channels, metrics, workflow, process optimization, etc.) and 5+ years as a people manager.
- Very strong user experience focus and experience, preferably with consumer web or related products.
- Experience designing and executing a strategy on cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to engage as a peer and thought partner with vice president and director-level stakeholders.
- Ability to lead teams across regions effectively. Ability to have a global perspective and mindset, and experience in working with global teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in gathering and compiling business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources.
- Desired qualities: Innovative thinking, curiosity, action-oriented, ability to identify and drive improvements, strong relationship builder, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, highly adaptable, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.