Senior UX Designer
Los Angeles, CA, USA
We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior User Experience Designer to build compelling and accessible interfaces for our games. As Senior UX Designer, you will contribute to the vision for how players experience the game.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and engineers to translate game designs into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game experience.
- Independently create user journeys, wireframes, information architecture, user flow diagrams, and prototypes to communicate designs; and iterate on designs based on feedback from stakeholders and research.
- Collaborate with artists to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction.
- Work with UI (User Interface) implementors and engineers to correctly translate the game system design into the game.
- Observe and interpret usability testing results to inform design decision-making game-wide and to iterate designs to create a positive impact on the user experience.
- Produce finished design specs with detailed requirements and use cases for the final game user interface, including in-game UI (e.g., HUD).
- Run internal user tests.
- 5+ years of experience as an interface or user experience designer for games, software, mobile, or internet applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles to design a complete interface for all game features that are functional, usable, appealing, and accessible.
- Awareness of trends in hardware and operating systems, interface design, interaction design, and competitive software to identify innovation opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to present ideas and specifications to a broad range of team members from different disciplines.
- The ability to observe, understand and translate research into actionable insights for interface improvements.
- Proficient in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Adobe Suite, or similar programs.
- Understand the importance of teaching others and willingness to mentor junior members of the team.
- Curiosity in solving problems and evolving ideas into functional solutions that improve the overall user experience.
- Broad taste in games.
- Released at least 1 AAA title.
- Experience as a graphic designer or a UI implementor
- Experience using LUA.
- Experience in developing a design system.
- Experience with motion.
*Located in Woodland Hills, CA*
Your application has been successfully submitted.