Director, Talent Acquisition Operations
Santa Monica, CA, USA
As Activision Blizzard’s Director of Talent Acquisition Operations, you will design, develop, and implement best in class, sustainable and scalable Talent Acquisition Operations solutions. You will also lead the day-to-day TA operations with excellence from sourcing to onboarding. You will partner with the talent office, HR technology/ops and analytics teams to deliver on our people and talent plans to fuel business growth. As a key thought partner and industry expert, you’ll keep your finger on the pulse of recruitment best practice and innovation and ensure that Activision Blizzard continues to evolve our Talent Acquisition solutions.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition Partnership – You’ll consult, support, challenge and advise the TA and Exec Practice Leadership teams. You’ll engage with them to define the TA capability map, identify business needs and prioritize opportunities to ensure comprehensive delivery of solutions that drive strategic business value.
- Roadmap Development – You’ll partner with all key stakeholders to develop the 3-year roadmap and milestone deliverables that will drive operational excellence and solution innovation. You will continuously evolve the roadmap in response to changing priorities and market conditions. You’ll develop a framework that is both strategic in direction and agile in delivery.
- Strategic Decision Making – You’ll enable and continuously improve Recruiting solutions by driving data driven decisions with regard to the design, development, implementation and evolution of scalable and sustainable Talent Acquisition processes and tools.
- Candidate and New Hire Experience - You’ll obsess about the candidate and new hire experience. From sourcing through onboarding, you will identify the moments that matter, and remove any friction to drive productivity and satisfaction. You’ll drive diversity, equity, and inclusion through recruitment operations strategies. You’ll focus on access and accessibility to provide equal opportunity for all applicants so that Activision Blizzard can attract diverse, top talent.
- Talent Acquisition Excellence – in partnership with People Analytics (actionable insights), HR Ops and Tech (data integrity), TA Leadership and Talent Advisors, facilitate a business excellence process and framework consisting of annual talent plans, health and progress analytics, and a regular rhythm of review and action taking
- Day to Day Talent Acquisition Operations Team Leadership- You’ll lead a team of managers and individual contributors that provides interview coordination, candidate experience management, onboarding, background checks, agency affirmative action reporting, and tier 1 general HR inquiries from candidates/employees. You will partner with HR Operations leaders to drive streamlined processes and great customer experience. You’ll guide, mentor and develop a high performing team as well as manage the budget and vendor relationships. You’ll set goals, provide coaching and feedback, develop talent and build future leaders. You’ll clear obstacles and enable your team to do their best work.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Post graduate degree preferred (Business Admin, Human Resources, Organization Development, or Program/Process Engineering preferred)
- 12+ years’ experience in a combination of the following areas:
- Business Process Engineering
- Project Management (prefer Agile methodology experience)
- Change Management
- Talent Acquisition Practices US and Canada
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Systems (Workday, Eightfold)
- TA Reporting/analytics and data visualization (Visier and Tableau)
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects from concept through value realization in global complex organizations
- Ability to build strong relationships across all stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create exec level materials
- Expert level knowledge of Talent Acquisition solutions including ATS, TRM, Digital Interviewing, Assessment, Background Check and Onboarding
- Broad understanding of EEOC compliance, Applicant Data Privacy, AAP & GDPR
- Familiarity with non-US recruitment practices
- Minimum 5+ years of Team Leadership Experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.