Mobile Push Specialist
Seattle, WA, USA
As part of Zulily’s Outbound Marketing Team, the Push Marketing Specialist will co-design and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of our push notification program, including both marketing and transactional push communications.
Every day we launch thousands of new products for sale, and our push notification program uses customer preferences, behavioral data, and machine learning to present recipients with a uniquely personalized marketing experience throughout the day. Once customers make a purchase, our transactional pushes keep them informed about their order every step of the way.
This role will strive to improve the customer experience, engage members with meaningful content, and use analysis to identify key insights/opportunities that will have a positive impact on the customer and the business. This position is a mix of the art and science of marketing – executing creative campaigns informed by a solid grounding in analysis and insights. Innovation, attention to detail, technical curiosity, and a can-do attitude are the keys to success in this role.
What you'll do:
● Contribute to the development of the overall campaign and push marketing strategy and technical processes.
● Manage set-up and publishing of the triggered and transactional push notification program.
● Tactical execution, including A/B and multivariate testing, of high-level strategies identified to grow and optimize the channel.
● Compile, analyze and track data to aid in decision making and optimization of the program; reporting on the effectiveness of various
campaigns working with the analytics team.
●Collaborate with teams outside of marketing to create compelling push notifications by understanding the customer journey, business goals,
and technological capabilities.
● Work with MarTech and Machine learning teams to drive automation and personalization.
● Other ad hoc projects as determined by the Outbound marketing team.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or other related fields
● 2 – 4 years of related experience or comparable educational background
● Experience in push notifications, email marketing, or e-Commerce
● Experience with copywriting
● Skilled with MS Excel; willingness to learn SQL
● Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
● Solid analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions
● Desire to think out of the box and identify creative solutions
● Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.