Public Sector Field Account Executive
Description and Requirements
As a Senior Account Executive for ISG, you’ll be responsible for delivering net new account wins and expanding exiting customer footprint across the Public Sector segment for ISG that includes State & Local Government, Education K-12, Higher Education, and Public Sector Healthcare. You will drive not only revenue but profit as well to position our company for continued growth and success. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large enterprise companies more productive, collaborative, and transformative. You will understand Lenovo’s portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing Public Sector customers find and implement the best solutions.
Within each account you will have responsibility for selling solutions from our entire data center portfolio, including HCI, IOT/Edge devices, IaaS, Software, Data Management/Storage systems, Professional Services, Networking and Servers.
This is a client facing, retention & development or acquisition sales role requiring deep industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise working complex solution deals at the C level. We are looking for a seasoned seller with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level.
The position is work from home and the successful candidate will be located in Chicago and possess extensive Public Sector data center solution technology sales experience in the territory geography.
• Independently identify, develop, and close new opportunities within the territory across all segments of the Public Sector vertical; State/Local Govt, K-12, HED, & Public Sector Healthcare
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
• Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo’s ongoing product and services developments
• Lead a cross functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
• Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and customer service
• Effectively and consistently use MS Dynamics and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics while delivering Operational Excellence.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
• 5+ years of successful Enterprise technology sales in public sector is required.
• Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota.
• Executive relationship within account set within target market
• Proven experience dealing with C-level executives
• Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies.
• Ability to travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
• Deep knowledge of commercial customer set in designated territory
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, tweak, improve, defy. #Smarter For support tweet @lenovosupport .