Associate Manager, Customer Marketing, Salesforce Professional Services
At Salesforce, customer stories are our most powerful assets, and behind every customer story is our Customer Marketing team. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Associate Customer Marketing Manager to join us as we fuel marketing, supercharge sales, and inspire innovation with compelling customer success content! This role will lead strategic, integrated marketing partnerships with our enterprise customers, celebrating and elevating their Salesforce transformation leaders – from mid-level managers to C-Suite executives – to become world-class advocates that we call Trailblazers. You will be responsible for creating and scaling customer stories across our channels, platforms, and stages for the widest reach and impact across films, demos, and events like Dreamforce and World Tours to PR, AR, and digital content on Salesforce.com, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Salesforce+.
You will support customer storytelling for Salesforce Professional Services, our team of experts who help Salesforce customers accelerate their time to value and transform for the future with Salesforce Customer 360. This is a unique role that tells customer stories across every Salesforce product and every business industry, and an opportunity to work with some of the world’s most valued brands.
The ideal candidate has experience working with a cross-functional team in areas such a marketing, sales, and events, thrives in a customer-facing role, has strong relationship-building and project management skills, and is a creative, strategic thinker.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own the marketing relationships with top accounts for Salesforce AMER Professional Services.
- Manage the customer marketing lifecycle, from tracking pipeline to pitching customers to crafting and activating customer stories for the widest reach and impact.
- Curate integrated marketing partnerships based on top sales plays, marketing priorities, current needs of the business, and customer interests and aspirations.
- Identify new projects and opportunities to amplify the impact of customer marketing.
- Differentiate Salesforce Professional Services in the market through effective messaging and positioning.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Industry Marketing, C-Suite Marketing, PR, AR, Social, Events, and Creative.
Required Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (marketing, sales, events, etc.).
- Masterful writing and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive customers experiences.
- Dynamic, confident personality with strong relationship-building skills.
- Can-do, positive, inspiring attitude with an outside-the-box, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Thrives in a rapidly-changing environment on a fast-growing team.
- Interest in technology marketing and software-as-a-service.
- Bonus: Experience working with Salesforce technology, Salesforce certified, or showcasing initiative by learning on Trailhead.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We bring companies and customers together on the world's #1 CRM.