Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales - Tableau (Remote)
Who we are...
Tableau is as much a philosophy as an amazing suite of tools. We enable people to transform data into something visual and understandable, enabling people to make important decisions based on those insights. If you are passionate about technology, but also care deeply about doing something meaningful, Tableau is the place for you. Our products have been key in helping fight Malaria, Ebola, and most recently COVID19, by providing data insights to medical professionals into where these diseases are spreading.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Regional Vice President (RVP) of Enterprise Sales you will be a front-line leader responsible for managing a team of Enterprise and Strategic Account Executives spanning the West and Central US. You will drive sales growth within Tableau’s largest customers across the Technology customer vertical. The RVP is responsible for defining strategies for growing revenue, identifying enterprise-wide opportunities, and successfully managing at both the strategic and operational level.
Some of the things you will be doing include...
- Quota responsibility for the region/vertical to meet and exceed sales goals
- Maintain key customer relationships, and develop and implement strategies for expanding our customer base
- Provide input, direction, and guidance to other staff in the region including Partner Management, Pre-Sales and Marketing
- Master Tableau’s products, conduct presentations and demonstrations with the product, evangelize Tableau as a company and its products, negotiating terms and contracts, and close deals
- Define and execute sales plans and strategies for enterprise and commercial accounts, including specific account plans, defining named accounts and territories, etc.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and pipeline reports
- Ensure internal processes are followed, including team’s adherence to tracking customer and transactional information in CRM system and other sales and operational processes. Define new processes to increase overall productivity.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Participate in team building and company growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in territory to support of sales efforts
Who you are...
- Experienced. 15+ years of field Enterprise software sales experience. 8+ years of leadership experience in Enterprise software sales. Experience with the Technology customer vertical a plus.
- Domain. Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling or similar background/experience. Seven figure deal experience.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales quota and revenue goals in a large geographic territory.
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise at the transactional and Enterprise levels. Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal, and reference-able customers. You know how to “drive a deal”.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Ability to work autonomously with technical products and office applications.
- Inspirational Leader & Culture Builder. You lead with passion, authenticity, humility, emotional intelligence and integrity. You are a team and culture builder who embraces and exemplifies Tableau’s core cultural values and possesses proven success working within a highly matrixed organization. You excel at developing and cultivating strong relationships across all functions.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We bring companies and customers together on the world's #1 CRM.