Account Executive, Mid-Market (Financial Services) (Remote)
Our Mid-Market Business team focuses on working with exciting growing organizations of 200-1000 employees. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with varied financial services customers and personalized training and career opportunities.
Salesforce for Financial Services works to build customer trust and increase employee productivity with a complete digital platform built for banks, wealth managers, and insurance companies. Our Financial Services Cloud tool connects companies across their line of business, geographies, and channels. From retail banking to wealth management to insurance, 360-degree visibility into your clients financial profiles puts them at the center of every interaction.
Why Join Salesforce as an Account Executive, Mid-Market FINS?
This team is extremely tight knit; we celebrate our differences and wins and learn from losses. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with personalized training and career opportunities. This role is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in all things Salesforce. You will get exposure to a range of internal teams and business units, so your overall knowledge of how we work and operate will grow very quickly.
Our Banking and Financial Services (FINS) team is part of our wider sales team, focusing on selling into the finance industry. The FINS space is particularly exciting at the moment as there are multiple industry disruptors entering the market. The barrier for entry is high, and the customers you will work with are highly intelligent and self motivated.
FINS is a high performing area of our business, and we accredit this to the leadership: They have been in your shoes, and they know how to motivate and champion their teams. We offer formal and informal training for all people coming into this role, and this will be entirely focused around your strengths and goals. We encourage 360 degree feedback, so you have the opportunity to take your own initiative and blaze your own trail.
Day to Day
Our Mid-Market Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and decision makers within their patch, and become naturals at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments.You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
- Leverage opportunity generation resources to foster new relationships and drive conversion of new logos within assigned territory or list of named accounts
- Own and manage the complete end to end sales-cycles, building relationships with key executives, stakeholders, and buyers
- Identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Communicate Salesforce value proposition to key decision makers in order to land new accounts
- 5 years of experience in full cycle B2B sales
- Strong executive presence
- Experience selling to the C-suite and influencing key stakeholders
- Strategic & collaborative selling experience
- Prospecting skills on breaking into new logos
- Strategic selling experience, prospecting skills on breaking into new logos
- Ability to build and deliver engaging presentations to your customers
- Proven track record of identifying customer needs and close business
Our Investment to You
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with:
- World class enablement and on-demand training (check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!)
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list. Our founders launched the 1-1-1 model, which commits 1% of our equity, our technology, and our peoples’ time to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone. We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
- Health, life insurance, retirement saving plan
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We bring companies and customers together on the world's #1 CRM.