Regional Sales Director, Commercial - Banking - Tableau
About Tableau, a Salesforce company
Tableau is as much a philosophy as an amazing suite of tools. We enable people to transform data into something visual and understandable, enabling people to make important decisions based on those insights. If you are passionate about technology, but also care deeply about doing something meaningful, Tableau is the place for you. Our products have been key in helping fight Malaria, Ebola, and most recently COVID19, by providing data insights to medical professionals into where these diseases are spreading.
What you’ll be doing …
The Regional Sales Director, Commercial Sales - Banking, will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau products, overseeing quota-carrying sales representatives in the East region. In this role, you are responsible for working with each salesperson, providing feedback, coaching and training to ensure quota attainment and overall account development. Your responsibilities include regional forecast management, customer engagement, partnering with the Salesforce co-selling teams, and contributing to both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing Tableau relationships.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Define and implement a regional sales plan to meet and exceed sales goals in new and existing accounts.
- Empower Account Executives through strategic planning sessions, accountability and execution.
- Build talent pipeline; mentor, train, empower and expand sales staff.
- Plan and direct sales staff activities and objectives to improve sales volume as well as identify employee performance goals and measurements, partnering with them to obtain positive results.
- Manage & accurately report regional sales pipeline and forecast on a weekly basis.
- Drive visionary & strategic opportunity within accounts.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with direct reports, management, customers and support staff.
Who you are …
- Experienced. 10+ years in software or technical sales with 5+ years in or supporting a strategic selling role.
- Performer. Consistent achievement of sales goals with high seller participation.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree required.
- Entrepreneurial. Knowing how to build and grow a business from scratch is essential.
- Go-Getter. Highly driven individual with an execution focus, a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
- Passion and Conviction. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We bring companies and customers together on the world's #1 CRM.