Front End Software Engineer - Creator
San Francisco, CA, USA
About the Role
Are you interested in improving the creator experience at Twitch? Do you enjoy the challenge of building products with our customers? What about enabling important interactions with creators, especially around managing content, partner status, or identification? If so, you'd be a great fit for the Creator Business team. You'll report to the Engineering Manager for Creator and join a team to build products that solve and improve the lives of Twitch creators across the world.
- Work with product and UX to craft seamless experiences to allow creators to thrive within the Twitch ecosystem
- Use cutting-edge web technologies to build rich interfaces usually reserved for full desktop applications
- Can define and build APIs to support several use case which benefits creators
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated web development
- An understanding of basic UX principles and design
- Foundational knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with React.js, GraphQL or Go
- Experience as a streamer
Your application has been successfully submitted.