Machine Learning Engineer - Safety Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
Are you passionate about making Twitch safer, more inclusive, and a nicer place to enjoy? This position lets you do exactly that! You will be part of a rapidly growing Machine Learning team which develops and deploys algorithms that are the first line of defense of users' safety at Twitch. You will work with passionate co-workers who live Twitch's mission and put their hearts into their work. If this sounds like an environment where you will thrive, come and join our team!
- Build machine learning products in the safety world to protect Twitch from bad behavior such as followbotting, spam, phishing, and violent or illegal content
- Design and build scalable infrastructure that enables deploying machine learning models on petabytes of data
- Develop data pipelines and other modern big data processing systems
- Build distributed services to power machine learning solutions
- Design databases and make storage choices for efficient ML data management
- Bring operational excellence to MLOps/DevOps
- Work on event-driven data flows to evolve machine learning applications
- Partner with fellow engineering and science teams to accomplish complex projects together
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of industry experience or equivalent internship experience
- Outstanding programming skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and contribute to large software systems
- Experience building distributed services or backend services and understand scaling computation to thousands of machines
- Passion for machine learning
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services or other cloud solutions
- Experience with ML libraries/frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, and AWS Sagemaker
- Understanding of MLOps or DevOps concepts
- Experience working with large-scale data and orchestration tools such as Airflow, AWS Stepfunctions and Kubeflow
- Experience with streaming data and event-driven systems, and knowledge tools like Kinesis, Kafka, Flink, Spark, RabbitMQ and SQS
- You are a Twitch user who cares about safety
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Twitch: a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment.