Software Developer Engineer I - Builder Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
Like building platforms and tools, hard technical challenges, and helping video content creators earn a living doing what they love? Do you have a passion for internal tools, libraries, deployment and setting direction for an entire company? If so, you'd be a great fit for the Software Engineer role in the Builder Platform team. The Builder Platform team provides tools and solutions for all of engineering at Twitch, making it the best place for engineers to build. You will report to the Engineering Manager for Builder Tools.
- Build new and support existing tools shared across Twitch to make software better
- Develop tools and automation to ease the setup and maintenance of services
- Participate in setting a company wide vision for software development
- Act as a mentor to other engineers in the company as an expert in tools
- Work with internal AWS teams to provide feedback and influence roadmap
- Aid in company wide availability and security
- Make Twitch more productive
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem
- Understanding of deployment tools and the software that makes software work
- Experience debugging complicated production software
- A desire to constantly make things better
- Knowledge of Go and its ecosystem
- Familiarity with Java or Ruby
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Twitch: a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment.